Monday 15 September 2008

Camping

This last weekend, I reconnected with my old Scout troop and went camping at a site about an hour southeast of London. It was their "shakedown" campout, the first of the year, so there were a lot of kids who had never camped before. I think everyone had fun though - there was rifle and archery shooting as well as learning some basic camping skills. The weather was amazing as well... the first time I've worn short sleeves since being in the UK.

I completed my first big project since starting work at UBS today. I was a little anxious about getting it done properly, but everyone seemed to be pleased with it. The rest of this week looks to be pretty relaxing. We have our first "class" this Saturday with Mountbatten on British History. Should be interesting.

No comments: